In today’s episode, Jack and J. J. risk all they hold dear to rip the mask off the Reptilian conspiracy. Thrill as they explore the theories of David Icke, learn about the real “Holy Grail”, and uncover the Satanic secrets of baked goods. Serious discussion occurs around the various manifestations of conspiracy-based thinking. Then, your hosts try their hand at ‘making connections’.
General Reptilian Information
- “Reptilians” by crystallinks.com
- “The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World” by David Icke. David Icke Books. 2nd Edition. January, 1999.
- David Icke via Wikipedia
Reptilians in History and Culture
- King Cecrops I via Wikipedia
- Sirenomelia via Wikipedia
- Q’uq’umatz via Wikipedia
- Sauron from “Spider-Man and the X-Men” Vol 1; #2. March, 2015.
- Parietal Eyes via Wikipedia
Thoughts about the Reptilian Hypothesis
- “A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America” by Michael Barkun. University of California Press. 2006. pp. 98-109.
- “The Reptoid Hypothesis: Utopian and Dystopian Representation Motifs in David Icke’s Alien Conspiracy Theory” by Tyson Lewis and Richard Kahn. Utopian Studies. 2005. Volume 16, No. 1. pp. 45-74
The following was J. J.’s first introduction to the notion of Reptilian humanoids and their nefarious plots: “Are You Afraid of the Dark? The Tale of the Hatching” Nickelodeon. U.S. Airdate: 25 September, 1993.
- “Massive Reptilian Underwater Base Destroyed” by Tolec. exopolitics.blogs.com. 16 February, 2012.
- “Celebrity Serpent Eye: Jada Pinkett Smith and Tupac” by Revelationnow.net. October, 2013. *Be sure to scroll down for the best photoshopped Bat-baby meme on the internet.
Music used in this podcast:
“Space Night Drumming” by Frank Dorittke